The BIO-TIC webinar series continues!
After successfully holding webinars on biosurfactants, biobased chemical building blocks and bioplastics, it is now time for the BIO-TIC consortium to announce the upcoming online conferences! Get a comprehensive overview about the industrial biotechnology sector in Europe and learn about product categories considered of high potential for Europe in 60minutes or less. Mark your calendars for webinars on:
- CO2 as a feedstock for industrial biotech processes
8 June 2015, 10.00 – 11.00 am CET
- European Bioeconomy revisited: How far have we come?
10 June 2015, 10.00 – 11.00 am CET
- Advanced Biofuels: 2G ethanol and aviation biofuels
11 June, 13.00 – 14.00 pm CET
- Where next: Industrial Biotechnology?
7 July 2015, 10:30 – 11:30 am CET
REGISTER via the partnering platform: http://www.industrial-biotechnology.eu/
The BIO-TIC process is based on extensive stakeholder involvement, do not hesitate to engage with the BIO-TIC consortium and share your thoughts and comments:
- DURING the webinars – use the dialog box to pose questions and participate in the discussion!
- AFTER the webinars – drop us an email with your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org!